Hi! I'm Inky, 15-year-old bookworm from the southern US. I've been writing since I was seven and started loving novels a year before that when I read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I consider it my goal to get a reaction out of people with my writing: crying, laughing, terror, rage, complete horror (as long as it's not at the writing itself), etc. My favorite books do this to me, so I aim to do the same to other people.
I adore animals, crime shows, RPing, and chocolate of all kinds. I'm a fantasy nerd and a sucker for a good story. I've never read a book that I absolutely hated, and I don't regret reading any of them. Except Twilight. I'm a big romantic sap, so there's always going to be a little love in my novels. Happy endings are wonderful, although I prefer more bittersweet ones.
I've only written one novel for NaNoWriMo so far. Well, only attempted to write one, I should say. It failed spectacularly. I will finish on time this year, though!
- Storybrooke, Maine
- Reading, writing (obviously), photography, acting, making sure my pets don't destroy anything valuable
- Favorite noveling music:
- Anything Breaking Benjamin or The Fray, Rascal Flatts, 3 Doors Down
- Cashier at a local pharmacy, sister wrangler, dog whisperer, daydreamer
- Favorite books or authors:
- Harry Potter, A Song of Ice and Fire, The Inheritance Cycle, The Mortal Instruments, Fablehaven, and The Underneath, Kathi Appelt, J.K. Rowling, James Patterson, Erin Hunter, Brandon Mull, J. R. R. Tolkein, and George R. R. Martin