Christian Simamora started as a teenlit (teenage literature) writer, but didn't forget his forever love on romance genre.
His published works: Jangan Bilang Siapa-siapa (2006), Boylicious (2006), Kissing Me Softly (2006, under pseudonym Ino Crystal), Macarin Anjing (2007), and Coklat Stroberi (2007). His sixth novel, a collaboration with his former editor Windy Ariestanty, SHIT HAPPENS: Gue yang Ogah Nikah, Kok Lo yang Rese?! won Best Local Book 2007 from Free! Magazine. And his seventh, PILLOW TALK was named as 'Book of the Year (2010)' by the publisher, GagasMedia. GOOD FIGHT, his eighth book, is already released on March 2012. The ninth, WITH YOU, is a Gagas Duet book, written together with fellow author, Orizuka.
Meanwhile, he's working on his next novel. Or book shopping. Or simply just get lazy in his home. Ah, life. :)
- Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- reading, writing, shopping
- Favorite noveling music:
- Chris Brown, Christian Bautista, Chris Mann (lots of Chris--except me--can sing)
- romance novel author
- Favorite books or authors:
- meg cabot, johanna lindsey, candace bushnell