Am I too lazy to actually fill this out properly; why yes, yes I am.
So here's the short of it:
I'm an artist, an author, a poet, and a struggling trapeze artist. (Not really; just kidding; I can't walk up the stairs without hurting myself.)
I'm now a freshmen in college, and I haven't decided if I find myself with more freedom or less. I haven't successfully finished a nanowrimo since freshmen year of high school (before I found myself drowning in activities and homework) so it's about time I hit 50,000 again.
I'm obsessed with travel and foreign languages (and a bit of packrat; I have a candy bar wraper from Spain because I refuse to throw it out) and there's bound to be foreign countries, foreingers, and foreign languages in my novel. It's basically inevitable.
At the moment, I'm struggling to not only pick between multiple raging plot bunnies, but also characters and settings and all the other things. Basically I have no idea what I'm going to write and am hoping I'm going to figure it out somewhere between here and November 1.
And I really don't know why you're still reading this but thank you kindly.
- Mad Tea Party, Wonderland
- Colorguard, Singing, Dancing (in my room when no one's watching), photography, art, drawing, writing (really?!), acting, reading, video games
- Favorite noveling music:
- Usually instrumental and musical/movie soundtracks.
- Favorite books or authors:
- Too many; currently working my way through the complete colleciton of Sherlock Holmes (and Le Mort D'Arthur but that was for class)