They say you need to write a million words before you're any good as a writer. Thanks to NaNoWriMo, I'm over halfway there!
My life is not nearly as exciting as my stories. That's why I write them. Someday, somehow, I will make enough money with my writing to be able to quit my day job. I don't know how or when, yet, but it's going to happen. I know I'm good enough to do it. I just need to figure out the right path to take.
- Fort Collins, CO
- Reading (or does that go with noveling?), hanging out with friends, taking my dog to the dog park, drinking tea.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Soundtracks! Also, there's a whole series called the Classical Book soundtracks that are PERFECT.
- Reference Researcher is how I pay the bills. Writing is how I occupy my mind.
- Favorite books or authors:
- Pride and Prejudice, The Scarlet Pimpernel, David Copperfield, Ender's Game, the Narnia series, A Little Princess, Dracula, The Perilous Gard, Les Miserables, Jane Austen, Orson Scott Card, Victor Hugo, C. S. Lewis, Kevin J. Anderson... I can keep going. Shall I keep going?