I am Jane Bennet, an eighteen hear old Australian writer. I discovered NaNoWriMo in 2011 and went in completely clueless about this challenge. By the end of it, I was determined to come back every year. I mainly write fantasy. So many interestjng things can happen when I'm not tied down by reality. Who needs reality when you can make up your own rules? I occasionally try other genres, but fantasy is definitely my favourite.
Apart from writing I also love music, beuping both a classical singer and a pianist, though I'm a better singer than pianist I'm afraid. I take a lot of inspiration from music and often have parts of my novels inspired by a piece of music. And my favourite place to brainstorm a novel is in a concert, especially with organ music.
Apart from that I am a runner, though I don't feel like one in the early mornings as I drag myself out of bed. I am a blogger, most of the time, except for when I forget. I draw a little, not very well. And I love writing so much that, thanks to NaNoWriMo, I am currently studying for a degree in the subject.
I am the crazy writer who will always aim to overachieve. I am the girl who will do every single OLL event during the year and try to win them all. And I love NaNoWriMo.
- Writing, reading, cooking, sewing, playing soccer, blogging, singing, playing the piano, NaNoWriMo
- Favorite noveling music:
- How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack, Alice in Wonderland soundtrack, Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack, Tangled soundtrack
- Uni Student studying Creative Writing
- Favorite books or authors:
- Jane Austen, Rick Riordan, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Mary Grant Bruce,