Jane's love of NaNoWriMo started in 2005... 2006...? A while ago. Anyway. One spring day, a brown package appeared in the mailbox, a sinister sign of the Book of the Month Club gone wrong.
"What fiendish employee has forsaken my order for another?!" Jane cried, flinging the package on the table.
Her mother, unafraid of the consequences (seeing as there was little to fear at the moment), began to open the package.
Jane shook in terror and excitement.
The package tore open further and a small, glossy book fell out.
Jane opened her eyes. "Hey, it's that month-long noveling book I wanted to buy but kept on forgetting about!"
She sat down on the couch, read it in one go, and the rest, as they say, is history.
- Coffee, manual typewriters, Twining's teas, charcoal drawing and sketching, Dr Who, vegan food, cooking, BBC miniseries, and Scotland. Yes, the country, Scotland.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Radiohead, Regina Spektor, film soundtracks, Philip Glass, Florence + The Machine, Coldplay, Thom Yorke, Keane
- Professional moocher and semi-successful housewife.
- Favorite books or authors:
- 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,' 'The Catcher in the Rye,' 'Fahrenheit 451,' 'The Inimitable Jeeves,' 'Gullible's Travels,' , Ray Bradbury, Douglas Adams, PG Wodehouse, Cash Peters, Isaac Asimov