I still don't call myself a "writer" although some people could classify me as one. I wrote my first short story in fifth grade which won some award I don't have anymore. I also wrote a few articles for our local newspaper in High School. I took about 10 years off writing, and just started up again recently when I began writing articles for AC.
- Northern San Diego, California
- I enjoy writing articles, and interviewing my fellow indie artists for Associated Content. I'm also a novice jewelry designer and wannabe metalsmith. And a retired painter.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Depends on the genre I'm writing, I like music to correlate with my mood.
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Thirteenth Tale, Water for Elephants, Summer Sisters, Judy Blume, Nora Roberts, Nicholas Sparks