A lifelong reader and writer, I've always, since my earliest memories, wanted to be a published author. I get so easily distracted sometimes, however, and there's always another fantastic adventure waiting around the corner, be it the trials and tribulations of motherhood or the soaring cityscapes of travel. Most of the time, its the adventure of what last month's leftovers have morphed into while hiding in the recesses of my refrigerator. Being a housewife is HARD, I tell you.
This is my first genuine attempt at novel writing. The plot came to me 8 months ago, in a particularly vivid dream. Its been a labor of love, but a labor, nonetheless, and now I'm finally ready to make some headway. The story in and of itself is a horror/suspense story that centers around interpersonal relationships and depression.
- South of Boston, West of Hyannis
- Dancing, Singing, Drawing, Tattoo Art, Coding, Cooking, Mischief
- Favorite noveling music:
- Post-Rock (Explosions in the Sky, God is an Astronaut, Russian Circles, Mogwai, Sleep Dealer, This Will Destroy You); Progressive Metal (Tool, Porcupine Tree, Isis, Cult of Luna, Neurosis, Katatonia, Chevelle, Vanessa Van Basten, Year of No Light); Radiohead, Hope Sandoval, Portishead, Massive Attack, Puscifer, Florence + the Machine
- Dreamer, Wife, Mother
- Favorite books or authors:
- Stephen King: The Dark Tower Series, The Stand, Robert Jordan: Wheel of Time, Terry Goodkind: Sword of Truth, Anne McCaffrey:Dragonriders of Pern, HP Lovecraft, Toni Morrison, Anais Nin, TS Eliot, Keats, Bukowski, Maya Angelou, Sylvia Plath, Chuck Pahlanuik, Alduous Huxley, George Orwell, Kurt Vonnegut, Edgar Allen Poe