Call me Jo Bee. This is my second year of NaNo, and I am attempting triple NaNo, thus a total of 150,000 words. Urgh. I am seventeen years old. I graduated high school in my Jr. year and am about to start college. I have been apprenticed under a small business owner for several years and recently started up my own business. My goal is to be supported by my business until I become a known author, whereas I will slowly get out of the business and wright full time. I plan to have my first full length novel ready to be submitted to publishing companies by next summer. Despite how this Bio seems, I can be extremely lazy and put things off for months, but my stubborn streak helps me out of that rut. :)
I love riding horses and competing at a regional level in the Hunt Seat division. But sadly, due to funds, I had to sell my Saddlebred and am no longer able to compete for now, though we do still have a fat and lazy Morgan. :) I am an amature artist, my drawings and paintings suck, but it is lots of fun. I am in a choir of eight people, and I love it, they are like family.
My best friends are my mother and my 'twin'. :) I'm also pretty close to my elder brother. We're a tight-nit group, its awesome. My twin is the next Piano Man. :) He will successfully complete the 10th level of Syllibus this year, and he is a sophomore. I'm a proud big sister. This long thing turned into me bragging about my bro, sorry, sorry. :D
Stories are my life.
- The emerald foothills of Oregon
- Art, Hunt Seat and Trail riding, Singing, Guitar, anything to do with consuming stories.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Everything on my Ipod, but my two favorite songs are Still Doll and Suna no Oshiro
- Apprenticed, just starting out my own small business
- Favorite books or authors:
- Ted Dekker, Eleanor H. Potter, J. R. Tolkien, and C. S. Lewis are at the top, but my list is extraordinarily long.