It's obvious my attempts to disengage from the task of editing and publishing failed in 2008. I'm the Director of Creative Assets at eMergent Publishing, Managing Editor of "Chinese Whisperings" and founding editor of "Literary Mix Tapes". In 2011 eMergent in conjunction with its sister imprints put eight paperbacks to print!
I'm also the occassional wordsmith of short stories. My most recent work is published in "Dead Red Heart" (AUS), "Hope" (AUS) and "EIGHTY NINE" (AUS).
2011 will be my fifth NaNo campaign.
- BrisVegas - Australia
- Reading and watching movie
- Favorite noveling music:
- Stone Temple Pilots, Twilight soundtracks, Decorder Ring
- Editor, writer& publishers
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Time Travellers Wife, The Red Tent, Magician, Snow Crash, The Book Theif