I have been writing snippets of the stories that run through my head since I was 13. I rarely finish the novels I start and am hoping that National Novel Writing Month will help motivate me to actually finish one of my books. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the other writers in the Ann Arbor area and hope to come out of the experience with a critique group.
- Reading, sewing, exploring
- Favorite noveling music:
- White noise type non-music such as rainstorms or waterfalls. Makes it easier for me to concentrate.
- Part time librarian/full time grad student
- Favorite books or authors:
- Ilona Andrews, Karen Marie Moning, Patricia Briggs, Jeaniene Frost, Diana Rowland