I am a person with many sides. I am a mother, a friend, a woman, and above all a writer. I have been writing for my own enjoyment since I was seven years old. Over the last couple of years I have been working towards making writing my career. I have been published on Triond, OpenSalon, and numberous other sites that I have forgotten as of right now.
I enjoy writing where ever my mood takes me. I prefer horror of course but also have played around with memoirs, mainstream drama, and a little romance in order to take myself out of my comfort zone. I also enjoy poetry but that is more like therapy for myself than writing. My main goal for NaNoWriMo is to show but myself and my children I can do this. I have a lot of hurddles in my path but if I set my mind to it I know I can conquer this challenge with hopeful a little sanity intake. :)
This is my third year in NaNoWriMo and will be my second win. Last year due to some personal issues I was unable to complete the challenge. I don't see that as an issue this year since I have more time on my hands to devote towards writing. As long as I pick one story idea and follow it through I should be okay.
- Photography, Motorcycles, Music, Hanging out with my friends, Sleeping, My Children, and anything else that surrounds me in life.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Depending on my mood and what I am writing. I am pretty much a lover of all music
- Homemaker/Freelance Writer
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Dark Half, The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe, Stephen King Goes To The Movies, Needful Things, He's Just Not That Into You, The Diary of Ann Frank, The Body Thief, Interview With A Vampire, The Bridges of Madison County, Inside The Garden of Good and Evil, The Stranger Beside Me, Carrie, The Moveable Feast, The Tales of Two Cities, Ann Rice, Stephen King, Edgar Allen Poe, Ann Rule