I grew up walking between the worlds of reality and the imagination, a fine line I carefully balanced with every step. When I was twelve, walking between the two worlds was no longer satisfying, so I decided to shove the two of them together. Thus I was introduced to the world of writing, and I have held onto it with desperate fingers ever since. Words are now my reality, and I would do anything to keep them.
- Reading (a lot), Writing (not enough), wishing for more time to do the previous two.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Enya, Jann Arden, Evenescence, Classical Piano...anything thats not distracting for me.
- Suffering through High School
- Favorite books or authors:
- Anne Bishop, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Jacqueline Carey, Michelle Sagara, Patricia Briggs, J.R. Ward