"I know the alphabet. Maybe I could be a writer."
- Hubert Selby, Jr.
"For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."
- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet"
"A work of art has no importance whatever to society. It is only important to the individual."
- Vladmir Nabokov
"Who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image, but thee who destroys a good book, kills reason its self.”
- John Milton, "Areopagitica"
"A Chinaman of the T'ang Dynasty - and, by which definition, a philosopher - dreamed he was a butterfly, and from that moment he was never quite sure that he was not a butterfly dreaming it was a Chinese philosopher."
- Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead"
- breathing, making origami stars
- Favorite noveling music:
- 30 Seconds To Mars, Placebo, Grammatics
- Favorite books or authors:
- Hubert Selby Jr., William Shakespeare, Lewis Carroll, Bram Stoker, Nick Tosches, Bret Easton Ellis, Irvine Welsh, Gaston Leroux, C.S. Lewis, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Chuck Palahniuk, Elfriede Jelinek, J.R.R. Tolkien, Steig Larsson, John Milton, Hikeyuki Kikuchi, Diana Wynn Jones, Gregory Maguire