Two years ago was my first time doing NaNo, and it was everything everyone said it was. I managed to limp hard in the middle and finish very strong, but the "win" was in doubt. I only got maybe halfway through the novel though and I plan on finishing it at some point, but I am in the revision phase of my first novel.
I tried my hand at a YA book last year and stumbled early and never recovered.
This year I have a new story idea and have developed the characters and started outlining the story. Also a first for me.
I am a pilot for the USAF Reserves by day and write in my free time. I am happily married and have four great kids, the oldest of which is also a writer. She is @ IU studying Journalism.
I am ToddRMoody on twitter.
Good luck to everyone!
- Writing, reading, listening to music, drawing, MMORPGs
- Favorite noveling music:
- Radiohead, 30 Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace
- Military Aviator/Novelist
- Favorite books or authors:
- CJ Cherryh, Mary Robinette Kowal, William Gibson, Chuck Wendig