I am a writer and artist, mentor, free spirit, eccentric lady and all around fun person.
2012 will be my eighth year doing NaNo. I was the ML for my region for six years. This year I stepped down as ML to give myself more time to run the small online writing academy where I am the Head Administrator, New Horizons Academy on Writing.Com. I also teach creative writing there, primarily fiction and novel writing. For my own writing enjoyment, I prefer writing epic/classic fantasy.
Life is a beautiful adventure and each day is meant to be lived and experienced to the very fullest. I don't believe in growing old. My body will age - I can't do anything about that - but my spirit, my soul, my mind, ME, doesn't have to. I am eternally youthful with the wide wonder of a child. Every day is a gift to be treasured and opened with anticipation.
I love cats, dragons, roses, chocolate, tea, family, friends, sleeping late, dancing, walking, antiques, breakfast in bed, old neighborhoods, trees, sunsets and moonlight, laughing, loving, and living.
When my daughter was thirteen she said to me, "Mom, people are either weird or boring, and you're the weirdest person I know!" I took that as a complement, and I've been trying to live up it ever sense!
Katz >^. .^<
- Old Towne Orange, California
- Movies, Drawing and Painting, Needlework, Antiquing and whatever else that comes up and sounds interesting.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Smooth Jazz Instrumentals
- Administrative Assistant / Office Problem Solver
- Favorite books or authors:
- Tolkein, Stephen King, Anne McCaffrey, Mercedes Lackey. Charles Dickins and way too many more to list here.