Not much to say. I've been reading since I was very young. Early on in grade school I had problems with reading and math. I was put in a special class. Once things clicked there was no stopping me when it came to books. The first novel I remember reading was by Pierce Anthony, one of the Xanath books. I was 10 years old lol. I still remember to this day the feeling I had when I stepped into that world. I've wanted to write for years but just recently started to follow my dream thanks to a good friend's encouragement. I've never been published and have no formal training but if I wait til I have time then time will run out.
- Ronoke Va
- Reading, writting. my pets, facebook, drawing, glass engraving and too many other things to list
- Favorite noveling music:
- Mostly silence is good for me
- Can't say, it's a security thing
- Favorite books or authors:
- Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Patrick Childress, Pierce Anthony, Jim Butcher to name a few