Kirstie lives in Brisbane, Australia with her husband T-J, baby Xander and the rest of her menagerie(cats, dogs, birds, fish & a snake).
She first tried her hand at writing at age 8 when she attempted to write her own ‘Goosebumps’ tale and continued on to teach her ninth grade English teacher the importance of setting word limits for short story assignments by handing in a 27 page novella.
She is currently working on book 2 of her epic fantasy quartet while continuing to query agents with her first volume and her separate stand-alone novel.
- Brisbane, Qld, Australia
- reading novels and manga, playing with my toddler, video games if time allows (or insomnia strikes)
- Favorite noveling music:
- Lorena McKennitt, Drakskip
- Stay-at-home mum/ part time video game shop assistant
- Favorite books or authors:
- Tamora Pierce, Kate Forsyth, Neil Gaiman, Isobelle carmody