1961 - crash-landed my crippled spacecraft in wales.
1966 - transplanted to scotland, where i was incomprehensible to all.
1994/5 - collection of short stories; "erotic cleansing"
2006 - transplanted to liverpool, where i was REALLY incomprehensible to one and all.
2007/8 - first novel "1919"
2009 - back to scotland.
2011 - (camp NaNoWriMo - jul) 2nd novel, "at home, at work, at play".
2011 - (NaNoWroiMo - nov) 3rd novel, "the last film"
2012 - (nae safety net - mar) 4th novel - "LIGHT ENTERTAINMENT"
- june - camp NaNoWriMo "no feeelings"
- aug - camp NaNoWriMo "7 and 7 is"
- october - "1919 (inside)" available through smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/bunnied
- november - working on latest novel, "the idiots' graveyard"
- december - the end of all days; rubdown with an oily fish; it's what the mayans would've wanted...
influences: rain, cold, cloud cover, infant mortality, poverty, crime, drugs, etc etc
- central scotland
- violence, cannibalism, rock 'n' roll, arson...
- Favorite noveling music:
- miles davis; klaus schulze; jan garbarek;
- recreational hygiene consultant
- Favorite books or authors:
- requiem for a dream; silence of the lambs, dracula,