A mere boy from Aylmer, Quebec, a small city that was merged in 2003 with Gatineau and Hull, who enjoys to explore the worlds that writing opens up. Currently in his first year of college, in a Liberal Arts program, he is just trying to perfect the art of writing, despite the impossible task ahead of him. Tales of darkness and tragic heroes are his favorite ones to tell.
- Aylmer, across the river from Ottawa
- Reading? .... School? Friends, definitely. Being a loner when a good friend comes along and joins me.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Medwyn Goodall, beautiful music with no lyrics to distract my flame of words from burning through the paper.
- Favorite books or authors:
- "Everything's Eventual" (collection of short stories, but prefered part is actually the essay "Practicing the (almost) lost art"), , Stephen King