I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois (and have moved around countless times), but have finally managed to settle down in California, a place which I love more than anywhere (But I'm still a Bears, Cubs, and Bulls fan!). I have began reading when I was two years old, and began writing full-length short stories when I was three. Writing has played a huge role in my life, and I would say makes up 90% of who I am! I could never see myself going without, and if (God forbid), I ever had to be maimed in some horrible accident, and I had to choose which limb I had to lose, I would much rather lose my left arm than my right, because I'm right handed, and without writing, I really think I'd be nothing.
I'm currently in school for CNA, Restorative Nursing, and Home Health Aide so that I can have the full credentials to take care of my mother (a three-time stroke survivor), and once I have completed my program, I plan on moving back to Chicago to take care of her once and for all, so she can live out her life happily.
I model for the alternative pin-up website known as SuicideGirls.com, and you can look me up under the same model as well! Aside from that, I'm just your basic, animal-loving, writing-loving, otaku, girl gamer, all around average joette who has a passion (pardon the pun) for erotica, as well as big dreams of becoming a world-famous writer, settling down, and becoming a happy housewife/author/stay-at-home mum (I am currently none of those things haha), and traveling the world! Nice to meetcha!
- San Fernando
- Writing, Modeling, Dancing, Reading, Sleeping, Eating, Anime, and Manga
- Favorite noveling music:
- All kinds, depending on what I'm working on.
- SuicideGirl, Writer, Dreamer, CNA Student
- Favorite books or authors:
- Zane is one of my favorite authors, but my favorite books are: Boy Meets Girl, Meeting Of The Waters, A Taste Of Sin (my very first romance novel!), Memiors Of A Geisha, Master Of Escatsy, Sensual Phrase, Honey Flava (by Zane), The Hideaway, and Blackfunk.