I started to write back in Middle School, but reading has been a pastime of mine since elementary school-when I was the child who entered the adult section at the public library. My first works were fanfiction, to be honest, and my first original pieces were terrible. But I continued, and I try to improve every day. The fantasy genre holds my heart, and I love to write realistic worlds that live and breathe as much as ours, and characters who are as human as you and I. I hope to write things to be proud of, that I can look back on with great fondness, but that my words will also entertain and please others.
- Greenville, South Carolina
- Literature, Art, Gaming, Theatre
- Favorite noveling music:
- Movie and gaming soundtracks, Power/Folk Metal
- Favorite books or authors:
- Tolkien, Mercedes Lackey, Guy Gavriel Kay, Dave Duncan