Well, to start, my name is Casey. I'm 14 years old, living in a town that is probably nonexistant to you because it's quite small and boring. It's my first year attempting NaNoWriMo, and I'm hoping I'll finish but I do suffer from a terrible habit of never finishing novels I begin to write drafts for. I usually abandon them after a couple hundred words, so I'm really surprised this one has even made it as far as it has right now, around 7,000 words. I think my record is about 10,000 on a crap little story I wrote in the seventh grade that I deleted a month later, because it sucked and was taking up space on the TARDIS, my flashdrive. I have a morbid obsession with the Victorian era, particularly Victorian asylums, and a very severe addiction to tea, as well as a slightly less intense caffeine addiction. Interesting tidbit: while through te day I do typically speak with the same accent as your average northeastern American, if I'm tired, or angry, or upset, or really really caffeinated, I tend to adopt a very thick Irish accent. It really creeps some people out. Others find it hilarious. It simply confuses me. Another interesting tidbit: if you freeze a banana to like -13 degrees celsius or some such noise, it becomes as hard as a hammer. Can you imagine [refrains from going to the homicidal place with this] seeing a construction worker, building your house, using a frozen banana instead of a hammer? That's my dream right there.
Well, I hope reading this nifty little box entertained you for a little while, but I really have nothing to say. Ha, that's a lie, I've got lots to say, because when I'm in a good mood my brain NEVER SHUTS UP but I'm going to stop writing anyway because frankly, you've all just become a bit stupider for even having read this.
Fare thee well.
- Everywhere. And nowhere. AT THE SAME TIME.
- Reading, attempting to write, theatre, researching various topics (e.g. starfish reproduction or the origin of refrigerators), calculators, flashlights...
- Favorite noveling music:
- Depending on the scene, it varies, but usually Emilie Autumn or the Sex Pistols.
- Favorite books or authors:
- John Green, particularly Looking for Alaska; Laurie Halse Anderson, particularly Wintergirls; Edgar Allan Poe; Dr. Seuss. (What? I like a bit of nonsense now and then.)