Last year, I MLed while pregnant, and this year I'm doing something new again: MLing as a new mom. I've had about 7 months to perfect my mom-ness, so I should be good, right? I made it through one round of Camp NaNoWriMo, so there's no reason I can't spin this right out there again, right? Well. Let me just say I wish someone had mentioned that teething means returning to those 3:30 AM wake up calls.....
The madness never stops, but really, who would want it to?
I'm a "give me clockwork dragons, partially good superheroes, and laser swords" kind of gal. Most things steampunk, sci-fi, and paranormal--I'm a fan. For fiction, take those three and add a healthy dose of romance--I'm in love. :)
- South Carolina, USA
- reading, beading, singing, online roleplaying, renfaires, coffeehouse and bookstore visits
- Favorite noveling music:
- Van Canto, Abney Park, Movie Soundtracks
- Mom, Romance Writer, Technical Writer, Copy Editor
- Favorite books or authors:
- Tamora Pierce, Tara K. Harper, Brian Jacques