Hello! I'm Meg, I'm thirteen, and I like writing! As I think I have previously stated, I like procrastinating. So...I'll use the space below to say whatever comes to mind. Welcome to the twisted place of my imagination.
I'm a brummie born and bred, but I'm kind of a posh brummie. Yeah, it's a weird life. I have one older sister (16) who is a stick figure. She weighs two pounds less than me and is three years older.
I guess I am a geek/nerd of sorts- I enjoy Latin and Shakespeare and I'm considering learning Greek. But who cares? Nerds need love too!
Oh, I'm kind of outta the loop when it comes to popular culture. Maybe I'm just weird, but fashion, Twilight and autotuned crud don't really appeal to me. Just an opinion.
What else am I supposed to say...? I fancy myself as a bit of a comic (but I'm not really), I'm a sucker for charity and my favourite holiday/celebration of the year is bonfire night. Christmas, Easter and Halloween have all turned into big moneymaking opportunities, and I don't even celebrate the latter two-- bonfire night, on the other hand, is amazing. You sit there in your coat and hat, freezing half to death... and then the bonfire is lit and you're warm again, and the fireworks go up and light the sky. Or maybe I'm just odd.
Well, it's my first year here- I hope to do a good job!
- Birmingham, England
- Reading, writing, Shakespeare, Latin, drama, doodling images of no real importance, procrastinating.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Oooh, you want me to choose? I always leave my itunes on shuffle, so I'll just tell you that my (current) favourite song is "Me With No You" by Bowling for Soup.
- Being a schoolgirl, being weird. Procrastinating, mainly.
- Favorite books or authors:
- My ultimate favourite book is Harper Lee's "To Kill A Mockingbird". A close second is "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom. My favourite book series is Philip Reeve's "Mortal Engines" quartet.