Laura E. Andrews
A new year of NaNoWriMo, and a new bio to write!
I'm nineteen, a Christian, attend a Primitive Baptist Church (no, we aren't cavemen; primitive simply means 'original'), have nine younger siblings (ranging in age from 18 yr. old to 1 1/2 yr. old), have awesome parents who totally support my writing and encourage me without flattering me. I was born in Florida, moved to Iowa when I was twelve, and moved back to Florida the summer of 2012. I am a bookworm, I play the violin, and I write.
I invite you to be friends with me if you are a Christian; no age restrictions!
God bless :D
- Florida (also known as the Bright, Sunny South)
- Reading, writing, playing the Violin
- Favorite noveling music:
- Classical, Scottish & Irish
- Daughter, sister, author
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Bible, Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Dickens, The Perilous Gard, and more.