I'm an ordained minister in the independent Churches of Christ. I have a wonderful wife and three incredibly cool kids. I tend to stray outside the boundaries of popular Christian writing so I don't consider myself a Christian author. I am a Christian who writes about all sorts of things. I don't mind tackling things that some Christians are uncomfortable with in a way that some Christians would be uncomfortable with. I currently work for Habitat for Humanity in Rocky Mount, NC.
- Macclesfield, North Carolina
- playing music, hanging with the family
- Favorite noveling music:
- Rush, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, Crowded House
- Favorite books or authors:
- Stephen King, Harper Lee, Dave Barry