NaNo is currently sitting on my life and strangling the very air out of it.
My mind is currently exploding with ideas that have nothing to do with my Novel, and yet just before it I had writers block. Such is evil, evil life. *growls*
I'm small, round faced, look younger than I am (a virtue or a nightmare, depends which way you look at it.), enjoy writing but I am not particularly enjoying NaNo, to be honest. But I like the writing part. I just wish there weren't those horrid daily stat thingys. How they depress me. Nevemind.
I'm pretty average until you get to know me, in which case I'm a bit insane, slightly manic, and really quite unique.
This is my first NaNo.
- Birmingham, or my bedroom, or a chair, if you want to be really
- Reading, David-Tennant-staring, muic listening, swimming, drama, singing(?!), being generally... Me.
- Favorite noveling music:
- All sorts, really. Everything from Lilly Allen to Katy Perry to Seether. I say no more. It's much to difficult to encompass my entire taste in a small box. Much.
- Favorite books or authors:
- Mortal engines Quartet, Beautiful dead, Hitchhikers trilogy (of 5), Jackdaw Summer, Skellig, Fire eaters, Millions, Ultraviolet, Ways to live forever (every second counts), season of secrets, Stargirl, Love Stargirl., David Almond, Jerry Spinelli, Doulgas Adams, David Attenborough, Philip Reeve.