I've been writing for the better part of 20 years; ever since I was a young girl. I write primarily poetry and short stories, with the occasional novel thrown in once or twice a year, with ambitions of being at the top of the Best Seller's List.
I can be found on writing sites such as Writing.Com, Camp NaNoWriMo, and of course, here! I also have a fan-page on Facebook (look in the margin for the link and click "LIKE").
I have been participating in NaNoWriMo for six years (2007-2012). I completed the challenge in 2007 ("Random Ramblings"), and in 2012 ("The Random Ramblings of a Writer").
I started participating in Camp NaNoWriMo in the summer of 2012. I finished the challenge in October 2012, having taken several weeks off before getting hit in the head by my Muse's inspiration stick.
Current & Future Projects:
* editing "The Random Ramblings of a Writer"
* completing "The Rose Amulet" (my Camp NaNoWriMo 2012 piece)
I also plan on doing more character development and background research and plot brainstorming for my latest set of story-tellers, the Weaver Wizards (mentioned in "The Random Ramblings of a Writer").
In the "off-season", I enjoy spending time with my family (my husband Rick, and our cat Blueberry), and playing Wedding Street on Facebook.
- West Covina, CA
- reading, writing, spending time with my husband
- Favorite noveling music:
- it is just background noise
- Sponsorship URL:
- aspiring writer, loving wife
- Favorite books or authors:
- Sherrilyn Kenyon, Anya Bast, J.R. Ward; House of Night series, Velvet Saga, Imzadi