I started reading since first grade when my mum bought me Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone... it all spiraled from there. Thus, now I write because my muse (Lils) likes to keep rabid plot bunnies as pets. However, Lils seems to be alergic to cliches and unrealistic happy endings (which is good because I hate those), she also dislikes killing characters off if it is not going to contribuite to the plot.
Mythology is one of my favorite things ever (one day I am going to do something sort of like Percy Jackson), whether it is Aztec, Mayan, Norse, Greek/Roman or Egyptian.
My first NaNo was also my MYP Personal Project. I finished "The World As We Know It" with 50,027. Second NaNo, "Ryden", was done in secret (way more stressful) and finished with 50,580 words (done at the same time as IGCSE :P). This year's novel is in Español o.O "Sobre el arte de vivir y escribir" and is being done as CAS (from the IB programme) Usualmente hablo/pienso en una especie de Spanglish medio raro (y aun asi soy muy mala traduciendo). So, 2012's novel ("13 Lilies for 13 Lives") will be in Spanglish.
My daemon is a Black Shaheen Falcon called Silmäki. I'm in Ravenclaw (which Pottermore confirmed whilst making me riddiculously happy).
If I lived in Panem I would be from District 3. My godly parent would be Atena.
Anything else, just ask :)
Also, if you have a Pottermore account, friend me: FlooDust157
- Mexico (or outer space, it kind of depends who you ask)
- Figure Skating
- Favorite noveling music:
- songs in languajes I don't understand (right now I like Swedish and Russian)
- ...does lurking the internet count?
- Favorite books or authors:
- I don't have a favorite book or author, because there are so many and the list just keeps growing and growing. What I do have are favorite movies (Inception and Mulan) and TV shows (Avatar, The Big Bang Theory, Fullmetal Alchemist and Sherlock). I also have a weakness for historical Hetalia fanfiction.