Well, where to start. I don't really know what I'm supposed to write here, except it probably should be about me....
Any how, I suppose I'll give you some information. If I can think of something interesting.
Thinking....allow me to contemplate....
Oh, I love funny quotes. Here are some for you to read while I think of what I should write on this profile.
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure.
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
All that writers can do is keep trying to say what is deepest in their hearts.
A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
C. S. Lewis
Don't use words too big for the subject. Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite.
C. S. Lewis
For some reason, the computer says I won NaNoWriMo in 1999. Just as a disclaimer, I was four years old in 1999, so there is no way I could have participated, much less won.
I share a birthday with Helen Keller :D
Well, that's it for now! As soon as I think of anything else that's interesting, I'll be sure to tell you.
- Somewhere in the world.
- Reading, writing(why else would I do NaNoWriMo?) Reading my Bible, Fire Emblem video game series and Marine Biology
- Favorite noveling music:
- Disciple :D Instrumentals, Rhapsody of Fire(go Emerald Sword!!)
- I'd like to be a missionary one day. Or an author. Or both :)
- Favorite books or authors:
- Llyod Alexander(I love EVERYTHING he's written), Sonya Hartnett(What the Birds See) and The Phantom Tollbooth