I'm an African-American girl currently living in Kingston, Jamaica - formerly I lived in a tiny Nebraskan town with no major stores (the inhumanity!); I hope to major in linguistics; my favorite place in the world is D.C. closely followed by anywhere my mother is; I have six siblings; I LOVE coffee and being at coffee shops; I'm on a bit of a vegetarian kick lately... (lately being the last two years).
- Kingston, Jamaica
- Coffee, watching movies, reading magazines, painting, lots of arts and crafts
- Favorite noveling music:
- James Morrison, Lloyd, Michael Jackson, Jason Mraz, Young Love, Lil Wayne, Ne-Yo, Gwen Stefani, M.I.A.
- Used to be a Barista - Currently Unemployed
- Favorite books or authors:
- Bloody Jack series, The Princess Diaries, Things Fall Apart, Their Eyes Were Watching God, The Color Purple, Ella Enchanted, Pride and Prejudice, Vampirates, The Screwtape Letters, A Prayer for Owen Meany, The Street, The Sight, anything by Tamora Pierce, Self-Portrait With Wings, Tamora Pierce, Chinua Achebe, Hemingway, Jane Austen