I'm a procrastinating mother-of-one who spends any spare time I have reading, writing and fiddling around with photoshop. While I've been writing since I could hold a pencil I have to say that it is online roleplaying that has formed, scultped and transformed my writing and my interest in it from a lump of clay into a slightly less misshapen lump of clay. I'm aiming to write the first draft of my novel this November (who isn't?) and hope that having it out there for the world to see will actually force me to do it instead of talking about it.
- Mandurah, Western Australia
- Who has time for hobbies when you're a writer?
- Favorite noveling music:
- Anything played by Lady Phoebe on the pianoforte
- Lunatic and one half of a Smug Married Couple
- Favorite books or authors:
- Favourite authors include Jane Austen, David and Leigh Eddings, Philippa Gregory, Mary-Janice Davidson, William Shakespeare, JK Rowling, Elizabeth Gaskell and Enid Blyton (no judgment!).