I've been writing on and off ever since I learned how at 5 - I learned how to read two years earlier, and desperately wanted to do what my favorite writers did.
There are exactly two half-finished novels on my hard drive. One was written when I was 16. The writing is... okay I guess, but the novel is chock full of clichés. The second one is last year's NaNo - I got stuck in the middle of the plot because I didn't know what happened next. Other than that, I write mostly poetry and short pieces, but only for myself mostly. I participated in poetry readings when I was 17, but the group dissolved when I graduated secondary school, and I haven't looked for a new one.
- Reading, writing, computer programming, table top gaming, drawing some (I'm not good though), cooking, various crafts, baking cupcakes, skating, swimming, and doing math (yes, I study my hobbies).
- Favorite noveling music:
- Depends. Electronica, metal and classics (Bach is a favorite for writing)
- Student (computer science/mathematics)
- Favorite books or authors:
- William Gibson, George R.R. Martin, Samuel Beckett, J.R.R. Tolkien, Isaac Asimov, Tad Williams, Douglas Adams, Arthur C. Clarke