Innovation consultant at www.GlobalGiving.org and the curator of over 20 thousand stories form East Africa found at www.globalgiving.org/stories/. I write novels and finish neuroscience research papers on nights and weekends.
- Kilimani, Nairobi, Kenya, East Africa, Earth
- Neuroscience, world traveling, other cultures, GlobalGiving, international development, science, teaching innovation
- Favorite noveling music:
- Sufjan Stevens, Phish, Radiohead, Radioparadise.com, Monkey Radio, anything on SomaFM, Pandora, Grooveshark
- Favorite books or authors:
- Youth In Revolt (the secret diaries of Nick Twisp), 13 Reasons Why, Stranger in a Stranger Land, Harry Potter, Tao of Pooh, Farenheit 451, Rowlings, Tolkein, Alexander Lloyd, Heinlein, C.D. Payne