"This year I accept that I won't win... shoot I don't even have a plot as of this moment... well not one that is fresh... I have 4 in the works right now, that have been set aside."
At 27 I no longer accept not winning Nano. I have had the above quote as my title line in my biography for the past two years and have won. The first time I received my Bachelors degree two weeks later while working full time.
So now about me, I am 27 and a customer service junkie. I am just now learning this, and learning to deal with it. However there is almost no better area of work to get good characters from. So I guess that I am lucky.
This yer I have no idea what I am going to write about, despite my digging. I figure I have 26 days yet to figure it out. We will see!!
- Back to work... blah...
- Trying new things, whatever they may be...
- Favorite noveling music:
- 2011 "Come Fly With Me" by Micheal Buble
- Customer Service-a gold mine for characters
- Favorite books or authors:
- Julia Quinn, Stephenie Meyers (I know, I know very YA but the Twilight series is what pushed me to work harder on my book), Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Homer Hickam, Jennifer Crusie, Sophie Kinsella, Marian Keyes, Jenifer Weiner, Catherine Anderson, Judy Garwood, Ceclia Ahern, just to name a few...