I've been writing short LGBT (m/m erotic romance) fiction for the last 3 years. It started all fan-based then kinda' roamed into original fiction haha. This is my first NaNo and plan to hit that 50k mark even though I'm absolutely addicted to another story I'm writing atm. So, am I crazy writing two books during the month?
I write mainly paranormal and contemporary right now and have hopes to be published some day.
But I have been writing since I was 11 years old. It started with horror/paranormal. I'd write in school cause I really didn't want to do anything else. That's something I would never recommend kiddies!
- Somewhere, Nebraska, United States
- web surfing, gaming, and cats
- Favorite noveling music:
- Depends. 80's rock, gothic, 70's classic rock
- general laborer
- Favorite books or authors:
- Anne Rice, Laurell Hamilton to name a couple