My writing career began when I was five. It took me until I was eighteen to realize how much I'd loved language arts as a kid, even when everybody (including myself) was sure that I was destined to be a math and science genius. I won an award in fourth grade by the Imagination Machine for blatantly ripping off of Cardcaptors. I started my first real novel toward the end of high school, what was Mosaic before I looked back on it and decided it was terrible. My 2012 novel is its rebirth.
I'm now attending Cal Poly Pomona as a liberal studies major aiming for my elementary teaching credential. I sound like I have a direction in life, but secretly I'm thankful every day I remember to turn dangerous kitchen appliances off before I leave the house.
- Southern California
- Reading, writing, photography, video games, pretending I can sing.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Coheed and Cambria, This Town Needs Guns, Automatic Loveletter, Joanna Newsom, First Aid Kit
- Barnes and Noble: Bookseller
- Favorite books or authors:
- J.K. Rowling, Mark Z. Danielewski, Neil Gaiman, John Green, Jonathan Safran Foer