This year, to combat some pretty horrific writers block, I'm going to allow myself to have my ADHD attention span and bounce from story to story within my chosen world/characters just as long as I get my wordcount in. xD I'll probably post most of it someplace, somewhere because if I don't miss my guess, most of it will be short stories I won't know what else to do with.
Or.... perhaps I will manage to write it all in one story! :D
As a writer, I bounce from film to novel to short story to manga to good ol' fanfic regularly. Working on getting a website up with the mangas that I've written!
For those interested in reading excerpts: my writing stays at a PG level. Not that violent, no mushy romance (bleck), plenty of heart-wrenching emotional stuff that stays clean.
Genres I write:
Doctor Who fanfic
Megaman fanfic (if I ever go back)
the occasional parallel/allegory (not much anymore)
- Iowa. Smalltown. Very small.
- piano, screenwriting, manga-writing, knitting, crocheting, dyeing,
- Favorite noveling music:
- lots of stuff off magnatune - solo piano, ethnic music, medieval music
- Favorite books or authors:
- Authors: Tolkien, Lewis, Madeleine L'Engle, G. K. Chesterton, George MacDonald Books: Angel Fall, Auralia Thread (series)