Hello to all those other crazy writers out there. This year promises to be more crazy then ever as I work through college, two part time jobs, audition for acting parts, join a choir, and maybe take up dancing again. (yes, I am aware I'm nuts) Besides talking to characters who keep annoyingly popping out of books just when I'm trying to study, I also try to balance home and social life somewhere in between the eternal routine of eat, sleep, work, study.
I've done NaNo for two years now and written three novels. Yes, my math skills leave something to be desired. The first year I wrote on both the YWP and the adult site and ended up with two 100,000 word novels titled "Night of Heroes" and "JaHara's Legacy". After my subsequent death and resurrection, I decided to just go with the adult site and last year I completed a normal 50,000 word novel "Shadows and Thieves".
This year I intend to try something a little bit different and just have fun with it and be a bit silly. I'll be glad if I make the 50,000 word mark... but I'll be even happier if I just make it through finals. Wish me luck, and happy writing to all!
- Hobbies? What are those? You mean writing time?
- Favorite noveling music:
- Anything really. And I mean ANYTHING
- Student, teacher, barn help
- Favorite books or authors:
- I could go on forever. Just a few, Artemis Fowl, Ella Enchanted, Eon, Eragon...., TAMORA PIERCE!!!!! Gail Carson Levine, Mercedes Lackey and Orson Scott Card. Oh, and the Drizzit series.