I am a suburban wife and mom to both a middle-schooler and a high school freshman who reads and writes in the little spare time that isn't being devoted to (no joke!) Boy Scouts and my elder son's marching band. 2012 will be my fifth time around with NaNo and I'm hoping for another successful year. At this early stage, I have no idea what I'm going to write. I'm only here today because my husband asked me what I'm going to work on this November. I had to answer that I had not the foggiest idea. Am I scared? Heck no! I'm a NaNo survivor and this means I have no fear in the face of no ideas! Caffeine, lack of sleep & hare-brained ideas will undoubtedly rule the day! ;)
- Canton, Michigan USA
- Geocaching, Scouting, hiking, cycling, kayaking, traveling with my friends, being a mom to my kids and a wife to my husband!
- Favorite noveling music:
- Whatever Pandora decides to throw at me...usually tuned in to what my 'characters' might like.
- parental caregiver, wife and mom
- Favorite books or authors:
- Pride and Prejudice, Count of Monte Cristo, LOTR, (Gaskell's) North and South, Green Gable series, Narnia and most 'classic' lit., Austen, Dumas, Tolkien, Gaskill, Lewis, L.M. Montgomery, E.M. Forster, P.D. Wodehouse and Dav Pilkey, Andy Griffiths & Jeff Kinney for getting my sons to enjoy reading!