Well, some of you are probably wondering what the heck my pen name means. My friends and I were coming up with nicknames for each other, based on an animal that we look like. I was wearing a lot of pink that day, so one of my friends told me that I looked like a flamingo, and I shortened it to Mingo. The -la suffix is in honor of one of the best series ever, the Uglies series. In the story, people get an operation once they turn 16 that makes them look perfect. Then they are called pretties, and they like to add -la or-wa to the end of names as a term of endearment. If the name has an l in it, then you add -wa to the end of it. Otherwise, you add -la to it.
Let's see . . . well, I love writing, but you probably already know that.
Ladeedaaaaaa . . . I'm pretty sure that's it. And now I'm just typing a bunch of awkward stuff because I have no idea how to end this. Maybe I'll just end midsentence. Hey, did you hear about
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow ~*P
- playing the clarinet, alto saxophone, and piano; singing; reading; and listening to music
- Favorite noveling music:
- Whatever happens to be playing. I don't actually listen to the music itself when I'm writing, most of the time, so it doesn't really matter.
- Favorite books or authors:
- J. K. Rowling, Scott Westerfeld, John Green, Lauren Oliver