Mild-mannered middle-aged Mormon housewife meets punk-goth-emo-grunge-metalhead girl. I'm married to a very patient man, and have two boys, age 17 and 24. I've been writing for 23 years. I've written 19 complete novels and have revised and edited many of them to the point where I feel comfortable sharing them with the public. I write original romantic fantasy and Sailor Moon fanfiction. You can find my fanfiction at http://nntreasury.com.
I self-publish my original fiction (the very thought of going through the whole conventional publishing process makes me want to run away screaming). You can find out more about it at www.kyrahalland.com.
I also scrapbook, watch anime, read, and feed my cats. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which limits me a lot in what I can do but also allows me to have more time to concentrate on my writing.
- Southern Arizona
- anime, scrapbooking, reading
- Favorite noveling music:
- AFI; Angels & Airwaves; Delain; Edenbridge; Evanescence, Kamelot; Moving Mountains; Myrath; Nightwish; Visions of Atlantis; Within Temptation; Xandria (Neverworld's End)
- domestic goddess, crazy cat lady in training
- Favorite books or authors:
- "Flesh and Spirit" and "Breath and Bone" by Carol Berg; "Malazan Book of the Fallen" series by Steven Erikson.