I'm a fantasy writer. I've done six years of NaNoWriMo and seen six fantasy plots unfold out of nothing. Out of nothing and into manic, messy, trippy, head-scratchy, plot-holey, beautiful plot. My latest few projects have even been editable, although I still have a long way to go on them.
2007: What is NaNoWriMo? --> 50,037
2008: Win! -->50,083
2009: Write and edit manuscript into something shareable -->50,115
2010: 60k / Focus on plot, not padding -->32,519
2011: Characterization --> 65,126
2012: "How can things get worse?" -->100,414
2013, April: Edit-a-thon of various projects -->30hrs
- At the computer, indefinitely
- Nerding, Reading, Spending far too much time online
- Overambitious college student
- Favorite books or authors:
- J.K. Rowling, Tamora Pierce, Mary Hoffman, Kristin Cashore, Cassandra Clare, Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, Richelle Mead, Holly Black, Melissa Marr...