I'm a writer, artist, & social media consultant. My family and I survived chronic carbon monoxide poisoning, which took away my ability to write. After four years, I was finally able to get back at the keyboard. I still have problems with memory loss and motor functions while I'm writing, but heck, it's good fuel for a novel!
In June 2008 I participated in the Southern Cross Novel Challenge, and made the fifty thousand words. What a rush! I look forward to that feeling again. :-)
I write for a living & have several projects on the board, so this year I'm participating as a NaNo Rebel - I'll use my run to complete a Christmas novella that I've been working on for the last 4 Decembers. It's currently 1/3 done, so the goal for NaNo 2012 is to finish it while writing 50k new words!
- Central Coast, California, USA
- Family, friends, reading, crafts, social media, fitness, travel
- Favorite noveling music:
- Movie soundtracks, instrumental
- Writer, artist, social media/tech consultant
- Favorite books or authors:
- Authors: Grace Livingston Hill; Norman Vincent Peale; Arthur Conan Doyle; Agatha Christie; Emily Brightwell