I am the published author of three short works and (more importantly) the author of soon to be three novels including my major project, "Life in Black and White". I live in Moncton, New Brunswick, where I attend a French university. Yep, that's right. A French university. It's called Université de Moncton, funky accent on the e and everything. This is a campus that is attempting to absorb my social life, and almost succeeding entirely. I'm in my last year of a pre-med/psychology clusterfuck degree, following which I will attempt to infiltrate a medical school near you.
I am also an Antique at DAVIDsTEA in the mall. Yes, you did read that right. I am an Antique. If you want a good time, I would suggest coming into our store and asking to try "Lapsang". You may feel free to write this down on a piece of paper and present it to one of our staff, if that makes it easier for you to remember. That's a really fun time. It's also important to realize that you automatically become an IRL Internet troll (if you weren't already one) when you start working at David's. Just so everyone knows what they will be dealing with at Moncton NaNo events. I love all my trolls!
When I have spare time (which sadly is not often enough anymore), I tend to, um, write books. Yeah. I'm not an overacheiver or anything though.
- Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
- "Kcool I am a Dragon", by Natalie LeBlanc (who btw is not me despite the same last name), and placing an awkward k in front of everything. AND spending lots of time with my main character, who is special and would probably feel terribly scorned and rejected if I, y'know, studied or did homework once in a while. Blasphemyyyy. Love him, though ("Yeah, sure!" he says).
- Favorite noveling music:
- Gordon Lightfoot, Mother Mother, Coldplay, socially awkward pump-up club music, and anything that inspires me to write my books (NO SH*T).
- Student, Antique at DAVIDsTEA
- Favorite books or authors:
- Without Conscience (Robert Hare), Running With Scissors (Augusten Burroughs), Columbine (Dave Cullen), Harry Potter series (J.K. Rowling), One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (Ken Kesey)...