nanoJuu is a young woman who is really good at spreading herself too thin. She currently works full-time for Richmond's largest employer, and attending school full-time to become an awesome English / Special Education teacher. She also intends to participate her third NaNoWriMo, even though she questions whether she will have the time to succeed. Even as she writes this bio, she should be finishing her Introduction to Western Civilization homework.
2010: Hallucinogenic (WON)
2011: The Thousands (a miserable failure)
- Richmond, VA
- Reading, Photography, Web Design, Video Games, and spending time with my wonderful husband.
- Favorite noveling music:
- I have a tendency to like classical music when I'm writing. But I'm also partial to indie rock.
- Consumer Research Coordinator
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Harry Potter Series, The Corrections, Writing an Iranian Love Story, Atonement, Slaughterhouse-Five, 1984, Les Miserables, and so many more, but I feel like I'm at the Academy Awards and they're playing the music., I'm not really an author loyalist. Because great writers can produce garbage, and writers you think suck can produce the next masterpiece.