Well, what would you like to know? I suppose the interesting parts of my bio are the travelling parts. I have spent almost 10% of my life teaching 'the Engrishee' in South Korea. Besides that, I have been to London a few times. And tons and tons of international airports - which are all pretty boring once you have figured out where your next gate is. I move a lot. I have moved 19 in 15 years. This means I am amazing at packing - although I hate it with the passion of a thousand Johnny Depp fans. It also means that I seem to have a serious case of itchy feet, which cannot be cured with clean socks...
I am a Rhodent, a ram (Aries), and have literally been the PE Penguin way back in the days before cell phones existed (at least for us non-Bill Gatsey people). My other degree is a B.RA (Bachelor of Recreational Arts) with majors in pool and procrastination. I have a minor coffee addiction, and am yet to be able answer accurately as to how many cups I drink a day. My answer is usually, 'as many as I can'.
My dream is to be a published novelist, and since we are talking about dreams, I would like to make even half of what JK Rowling did! :D
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Playing the piano, playing the guitar (badly), drawing, painting, doing kakuro... Perhaps it will save time to say that I enjoy pretty much anything except cooking.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Bryan Adams, Mario Frangoulis, Andrea Bocelli, Linkin Park, Seether, Beethoven, Hinder, Nickleback ... it all depends on the mood.
- Over-worked teacher
- Favorite books or authors:
- Harry Potter series, The Power of One, Alex Rider series, The Liar, The Gun Seller, Wizard's First Rule, Pride and Prejudice, the City Watch books in Pratchets Discworld series and pretty much anything that sits still - so long as it isn't Twilight, JK Rowling, Isabel Allende, Anthony Horowitz, Terry Pratchet, Stephen Fry, Jane Austen, Greg Maguire, Kathy Reichs and anyone of the many people who are sitting on my bookshelves (except Kafka. He is there because I could never be that mean as to give someone that book.)