I first actively started writing at age 11 and I discovered it to be my most loved outlet and my greatest passion. I get the blessing and luxury to write for my livelihood and I couldn't agree more with people who say that if you do what you love, then it doesn't feel like work at all. I've written everything from poetry, short stories, articles, eBooks, website content and much more. I also participated in Nanowrimo in 2008 and won it as well. I am a passionate, fun, creative, exuberant, tortured, empathetic, adventurous, sarcastic and witty writer who just wants to touch at least one person's heart, thought process or life. I'm so glad to be back with Nano again this year...it makes me feel at home :)
Twitter Virtual write-ins that I host during the day= #PassionatePens
#PassionatePens virtual write-ins I've scheduled so far:
-11/2/11 from 10:30-noon
-11/3/11 from 12:45-2:00
-11/5/11 from 1:30-3:00
- Altoona, Iowa
- Writing, finding loop holes in everything, reading, reality TV, karaoke, playing pool, working
- Favorite noveling music:
- Apocolyptica, Blue October, Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, City and Colour and many more!
- Self employed: Writing, design and advertising
- Favorite books or authors:
- Hemingway, Poe, Austen, Thoreau, Salinger and many more!