I rant, I run into things, and I can never remember the punchline. I enjoy lapping to the Pokemon soundtrack. I am so miserably in love with Holden Caulfield my friends are starting to wish Salinger never wrote Catcher in the Rye. I'm just like Joan Wilder except Romancing the Stone hasn't properly begun yet. I exist purely to exist and am happy to just be. I draw molecular structures in random places. I like to think of myself as an eccentric recluse.
- *Omitted for her protection*
- Buying magic beans, fangirling, being overly romantic, crushing on fictional characters, obessing over all the little things
- Favorite noveling music:
- Flame Trees by Cold Chisel on repeat for days
- Guardian of the Last Poet Legion
- Favorite books or authors:
- Shaun Tan, Kate DiCamillo, Odo Hirsch, Melina Marchetta, Dr Seuss, Markus Zusak, Allan Moore, should I go on?